VSTNotepad is a VST plugin that you can use to store comments, lyrics, or any text for each track.
Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10. VST2 compatible 32-bit or 64-bit host.
This plugin is free to use for commercial or non-commercial use, but is copyrighted and cannot be distributed without permission.
Download & Installation
Click "Download", open the downloaded zip file and extract the dll file to your VST plugin folder (VSTNotepad32.dll if you use a 32-bit host, or VSTNotepad.dll if you use a 64-bit host).
- Fixed: Did not work properly in Reaper if plugin window was pinned ("stay on top").
- Fixed: Plugin stopped audio from passing through in Sonar.
- Fixed: Plugin stopped audio from passing through on some systems.
- Fixed: Better error handling if saving settings failed.
- Global settings now stored in documents folder instead of Windows Registry.
- Fixed: Problem with cursor position when entering edit mode if vertical scrollbar visible.
- Updated internal framework.
- Added Exit and Select All commands to popup menu.
- Updated layout of user guide.
- User guide now included.
- Fixed: Issues in some DAWs when switching to another application while the Preferences window was open.
- Fixed: Problem with text color in menus on Windows XP.
- Fixed: Error when unloading plugin from memory.
- Removed beep when clicking outside text editor.
- First release.