Kontakt LibOrganizer v1.10
Kontakt LibOrganizer is a simple utility that will let you easily change the order of all your libraries on the Libraries tab in Kontakt. With many libraries installed this can be quite time consuming to do this in Kontakt. In addition you can hide installed libraries you don't want to show.
Please note that this program has only been tested with Kontakt 5.
This utility is free to use for commercial or non-commercial use, but is copyrighted and cannot be distributed without permission.
Download & Installation
Click "Download " , open the downloaded zip file and run KontaktLibOrganizer.exe.
- Added support for hiDPI displays.
- Settings now stored in documents folder instead of Windows Registry.
- Fixed: Better error handling if saving settings failed.
- Fixed: "Invalid data type" error when starting program.
- Added support for user created custom libraries.
- You can now open the library folder by double clicking the library name.
- First release.